- 14 whole-grain graham cracker squares (7 full sheets)
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package ⅓ less-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Line an 9 inch pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside. In a food processor combine graham cracker squares and pulse until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom of your 8 inch pan. Chill while you make the filling.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk and beat on high with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and juice and beat until fully incorporated, another 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water and whisk until gelatin is entirely dissolved; let cool 2 to 3 minutes. Stir the gelatin into the cream cheese-lemon mixture until well incorporated. Pour the filling over the crust. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, until filling is firm.